Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Solstice Mantra


Happy Summer Solstice! The summer season is upon us, and is marked by the longest day of the year. Tomorrow we will receive sun, sun, sun, and more sun! Shining down upon us, late into the evening. The culmination of our growing light from winter, through spring, coming to it's apex. We have traveled, explored, rearranged, reawakened, and opened ourselves up to receive this enlightenment. To receive this long day, filled with celebration. Filled with joy, laughter. The light pours over us, covering us in it's glory. Giving us the utmost time to enjoy, to live freely in jubilance. 

So set yourself free, if not always, at least tomorrow! Let the light in, let it seep into your bones, into your soul. Let that richness and fullness cover you head to toe. And then share this light. Share your light. 

Summer Solstice Mantra: I am a being of light and love. I receive freely, openly, and playfully. I am the truest form of myself, and my authenticity and uniqueness shines. I bask in the sun, in the shining light. I bask in the universes' unwavering support. I feel whole. I feel connected. I feel open. I feel radiant. I celebrate the journey that brought me to this glorious summer day. I am a catalyst of light and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment