Tuesday, November 5, 2013

yoga sculpt


Come join me for a strong powerful yoga sculpt practice every Tuesday & Thursday at 8am, and Wednesdays at 12pm at M3Yoga Studio in Westport. It's a perfect compliment to your regular vinyasa practice! 

Let's face it….most of us don't want to go to the gym and lift weights or run on that sweaty treadmill. So, let's bring that to the yoga mat instead! Yoga Sculpt is a total body workout. It gives us strength and stability by the combination of our power flow and weight training. The light weights create resistance and intensify each pose. With mindful movement we work the smaller muscle groups, as well as the main ones. Exercises such as squats and lunges help build lean muscle mass. But we always remember, it is yoga at the core of each pose. 

For me, Sculpt always leaves me surprised at how strong my body is. It's an invigorating challenge with many rewards. Yoga resonates with each of us differently - I encourage you to try Sculpt - to find how the practice ignites you, what it does for you. How does yoga motivate you? How does your practice serve you? 

Come join me! I promise a light loving laughter filled studio where you can work to better yourselves and leave feeling refreshed and energized with your strong beautiful body! 

No comments:

Post a Comment