Tuesday, October 22, 2013

my favorite quotes - my favorite day



Welcome to my newest section of the blog! Finding inspiration in quotations. We all have our favorites, the ones we share on our blogs (ahem…guilty), on instagram, facebook, etc. And some quotes are self explanatory, others we interpret in our own ways. I think it’s always interesting so hear what people think, where their inspiration lies within that quote, why it speaks to them. So here we go!

My first one comes from one of my favorite childhood characters, Winnie the Pooh.

“Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.”

I mean, how cute is that. And yes we can relate this to an intimate relationship, to whom we may love or be with….but I think it also relates with all of the people in our life. We surround ourselves with those that hold us up, that inspire us, that support us. Surround yourself with those that make you the best you are. If you have friends like that, every day will be your new favorite day.

Call up those friends that make you happy. Re-connect with those that once did but that you’ve fallen out of touch with. And looking for more, or to find those special people? Do what you love, and you will find those that love the same thing.

So go out – spend a day with a friend, a family member. Have the best day. Have your favorite day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment