Friday, September 27, 2013

new ventures



And finally the business cards are in! I could not be happier with how they turned out. My very talented friend, Sam Malpass (http://www.badwaycreative.com), put together the beautiful design for me....Ganesha coming out of a sunflower. Ganesha - teaching us to remove our obstacles and a beam of light from the sunflower....could not be more perfect for me. 

Ganesha has taught me so much over the past month. He is the Lord of Success, and destroyer of obstacles. His form represents even more - the soul, the earthly existence of human beings, wisdom, Om, sacrifice, and energy. Having just started down my own path, teaching yoga, training to be a Holistic Health Counselor, coaching Field Hockey - immersing myself in a new line of work, a new lifestyle - I look to Ganesha for guidance. I look to him to bless my new ventures, and I know that he has. 

Starting out down a new path is exciting and terrifying. I am lucky to have my yoga practice to guide me and keep me grounded. I hope that when I teach yoga, coach, and eventually be a Holistic Health Counselor, that I can help guide my students. I hope to give my students and peers a sense of belonging, and present them with all they need in order to be who they truly are. To live the life they are meant to live. To find their passion, bring it into their hearts, and go forward. 

Remove your obstacles. Take a leap. Let go of what needs to be gone, for you can only lose what you cling to. Breathe love into every inch of your mind, body, and life. There is nothing stopping you. This is your time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment