Saturday, September 14, 2013

hello world!


"We are what we do, and the more we do it, the more we become it." - Kent Nerburn 

Yesterday I said goodbye to the corporate world, and today, I said hello to the yoga world. I've been practicing for 6 years, so technically have always been a part of the yoga world, but now I have made it my profession. I am lucky to have the opportunity to do this. To do what I love, what makes me happy. Yoga is not only a physical practice, but a way of life. Yoga is in every inch of my body and soul. To be able to share yoga, to share this love to others in the studio and on the mat brings me so much joy. 

In my first official class today I spoke about this change. The conscious decisions we make to change ourselves for the better. We have so much more power than we even realize. Cultivate this power and make the decision to better yourself and those around you today. 

My Saturday morning mantra: I am a magnet for the goodness of life. I attract beautiful experiences, qualities, and situations. Love, peace, and joy are coming my way. All good things flow to me. I receive freely. I am free. I am blessed. I am whole. 

I am one with all that is. 

This is your one and blessed life, do what makes you your happiest self. 






No comments:

Post a Comment